GIANT ATX – (2022)
With a rugged personality and a smooth riding style, ATX features the familiar flat handlebar look of a traditional mountain bike. It has a lightweight, durable ALUXX aluminum frame and a suspension fork with 80mm of smooth travel to soak up bumps. The wheel diameter varies based on bike size, with 26-inch wheels on smaller frames and 27.5 on larger ones. This tailors the bike’s handling to a rider’s height. Integrated mounts make it easy to add racks or fenders to suit your riding adventures.
With a mountain bike style flat handlebar and suspension fork, you can ride road or dirt with confidence.
Lightweight and durable
Frameset constructed with high-quality ALUXX aluminum.
Comfort and stability
Frame geometry puts the rider in a position that balances efficiency with stability on rough roads, paths or trails.
- Sizes: 26: XXS,XS,S
- Colours: Black, Vibrant Blue
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE 28, coil, preload XXS: 80mm travel (26) XS: 80mm travel (26) S: 80mm travel (26) / 80mm travel (27.5) M: 80mm travel (27.5) L: 80mm travel (27.5) XL: 80mm travel (27.5) XXL: 80mm travel (27.5)
- Handlebar: Giant Sport, alloy, 25.4mm XXS: 600mm (26) XS: 600mm (26) S: 640mm (26) / 640mm (27.5) M: 680mm (27.5) L: 680mm (27.5) XL: 680mm (27.5) XXL: 680mm (27.5)
- Grips: Giant Sole-O
- Stem: Giant Sport, alloy, 15-degree XXS: 60mm (26) XS: 60mm (26) S: 75mm (26) / 60mm (27.5) M: 60mm (27.5) L: 75mm (27.5) XL: 75mm (27.5) XXL: 75mm (27.5)
- Seatpost: Giant Sport, 30.9mm XXS: 300mm (26) XS: 300mm (26) S: 300mm (26) / 375mm (27.5) M: 375mm (27.5) L: 375mm (27.5) XL: 375mm (27.5) XXL: 375mm (27.5)
- Saddle: Giant custom
- Pedals: platform
- Shifters: Shimano EF41, 3×7
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Brakes: MTB linear pull
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF41
- Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ500, 14×28
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Crankset: ProWheel forged, 24/34/42 XXS: 165mm (26) XS: 165mm (26) S: 170mm (26) / 170mm (27.5) M: 170mm (27.5) L: 175mm (27.5) XL: 175mm (27.5) XXL: 175mm (27.5)
- Bottom Bracket: cartridge
- Rims: Giant alloy
- Hubs: alloy, sealed bearing
- Spokes: stainless, 14g
- Tires: Giant Quickcross, 27.5×2.1″ / 26×2.1″
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Black, Vibrant Blue
XX-Small, X-Small, Small