GIANT STP – 24 (2023)
Designed for young riders looking to hit the dirt, pump track or bike park, this little shredder is built on a lightweight, durable aluminum frame with perfectly sized 24-inch wheels.
Dirt or street
Lightweight, strong and durable aluminum frameset is designed to go from street riding to bike parks or trails.
Quick and responsive
Frame is designed for 24-inch wheels with a low saddle height and taller front end for quick, confident ride quality.
Powerful disc brakes and plush suspension fork (available on some models) with lockout options put maximum control in the rider’s hands.
- Sizes: one size
- Colours: Eclipse
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: alloy, rigid
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Sport, alloy, 31.8mm
- Grips: Giant Junior
- Stem: forged alloy, 0-degree
- Seatpost: alloy, two-bolt, 30.9x300mm
- Saddle: Giant Jr. Sport
- Pedals: platform
- Shifters: Shimano REVOSHIFT, 1×7
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M310
- Brakes: mechanical disc [F]180mm, [R]160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: alloy, junior
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 12×32
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Crankset: alloy forged, 30t, 140mm
- Bottom Bracket: cartridge
- Rims: Giant 24″, alloy, 28mm inner width
- Hubs: Giant Disc, 28h, QR, alloy, disc
- Spokes: stainless, 14g
- Tires: Kenda Karma, 24×2.6″
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.